Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Anybody want to sell.........

  1. #1
    Inactive Member AG Seamstress's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 2nd, 2005
    Posts
    268
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Their Samantha or Molly's Scenes and settings, at a reasonable price, or trade for something? I keep getting outbid on Ebay, and I want a set for photo shoots of dresses. I'm not fussy about condition.
    PM me please.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member anniebeez's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 21st, 2006
    Posts
    280
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I got Samantha's on ebay, but I'm having a terrible time getting Molly's. I always get outbid too. I just don't want to pay $100.00!
    Good luck!
    ~Annie

  3. #3
    Inactive Member adorevintage's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 25th, 2006
    Posts
    159
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I just won a Samantha Scenes & Settings off Ebay last week... how much are you wanting them for?

    I haven't seen any under $45 in a looong time

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •